Once you create your account, you will be prompt to create an office.
Step 1: Add your first office.
- Click on add your first office. (You can add more offices in the future)
Step 2: Fill out Office Information.
- Fill out your contact information. This includes the hours of operation with the red X fields.
- If the clinic is closed one day, check off the closed box.
- Select Chart Ownership either practitioner owner or office owned.
Practitioner Owned: Practitioners that you invite to your office will retain ownership of all charts.
Office Owned: The office will have ownership of all charts created by practitioners invited to the office.
- Once you have completed all areas, you will see green for go!
- Click save details and create an office.
Step 3: Select An Office
- Select the office you just created, to work in that office.
- You can create more than one office for each SmartND account.