Step 1: Current Patient list – Export or Save as CSV File Type.
Important all files containing patient lists must be exported or save as a CVS file. Once exported make sure the new file is saved onto your computer before importing into Patient Importer.
Step 2: Import Patient Lists
- In Office, select Patient Importer.
- Either Drag & Drop or Import the CSV file patients list.
Step 3: Verify Column Assignments For Your Data
- Please make sure to verify the column assignments for your data.
- Select the correct column names from each drop-down list to match the data in your import file.
- The row that is in red is assumed to be a header row from your file. If it actually represents patient data, uncheck the check box marked “My File Has A Header Row“.
- Click Proceed With Import.
When a patient is created, imported or booked for an upcoming appointment, he or she is associated first with the office that the admin staff or practitioner is logged into.