Practitioners can now track whether a patient has created a Patient Portal Account on SmartND. You will be able to track whether the patient has either not created an account at all, has created an account and has not verified the account in order to log-in and if they have created and verified the account.
- Go to the Master Patient List
- In the Patient List, the fifth column where it displays the patient’s email address you will see an icon beside the email address.
- If the patient has not created an account at all, then the email address will not have any icon beside it.
- If there is a yellow hourglass icon beside their email address, that means the patient has signed up for an account but has not yet verified their account by clicking on the verification link in the email sent to them from SmartND.
- If there is a green checkmark icon beside their email address, that means the patient has successfully signed up and verified their account.