To purchase a subscription, follow these quick steps.
Step 1: Go To Subscriptions Page.
- On the left-hand side navigation bar, click on the last button $ SmartND subscription.
Step 2: Create Subscription.
- The blue box at the top of the subscriptions page contains information on how to create your subscription. Make sure to follow these instructions carefully.
- Scroll down and you will see the license packages available to be purchased. Click the + button to add a subscription.
- If you have a promo code, add this first, and click on get promotion. This will add a new type of subscription to the page. You can then add this subscription instead.
- Select the + beside the newly added promo price listed under purchase packages.
Step 3: Assign Subscription to a Practitioner.
- Drag the Orange SmartND Complete subscription from the practitioner module inventory box to the left box assigning it to a practitioner.
- Click review changes in the bottom right.
Step 4: Payment information.
A form will appear for you to enter your credit card information.
- Fill out your information.
- Click create a new subscription. Then confirm your subscription.
- Once confirmed, check to make sure you have a green checkmark next to your name at the top right – if so, your subscription has been activated and you’re done!
- If you still see a red x next to your name, your subscription was not properly created, please try again or call us at 1-888-507 0826 and we will help you.
Step 5: Update You Billing Information:
- On the left-hand side of your screen, you will find a vertical grey bar. This bar is the main navigation bar. Select the $ SmartND subscription icon which is located at the bottom of the navigation bar.
- Above the blue box, select billing information.
- Enter in updated credit card information
- In the top left, select the green update credit card button