Step 1: Set Up Patient Portal
- Click on the green Signup Link in the top menu of the SmartND website. (www.smartnd.ca). This will open up the Registration page.
- Select I Am A Patient at the top, and fill in all the information. All fields are required. Keep in mind that you will not see any information in your patient portal unless the information you enter matches the information that you have provided or will provide your practitioner.
- When you are done, click on the blue Submit button at the bottom. This will send you a verification code to the e-mail address you specified above.
- Your code doesn’t work? Only the very latest verification code you receive will be valid. So if you click submit more than once, then you will get 2 verification codes. Use only the last code received. Give it at least 4 to 5 minutes before trying again if you do not receive the verification code immediately. Normally, it should not take more than 30 seconds.
- Didn’t get your code? Check you spam or junk mail folders. If it’s not there, check the e-mail address you entered in the registration field. If you still are not receiving your code, contact OutSmart Technical Support.