During our recent update to SmartND in December 2015, some accounts experienced a connection error with previously saved SmartLists. We are currently working on recovering this information for each account. Until we are able to do so, we have created a temporary solution for accounts that urgently need this information.
We have provided each account with a section in SmartND that contains a list of all previously saved SmartLists from the S and O sections. Each account holder can copy & paste these SmartList items into a chart under the proper heading, and re-save them as a SmartList.
We are very sorry for the extra time this will take you. In the future, we will not be changing the smart list system so drastically.
Step 1: Open Unassigned SmartList Items
- Select ‘Templates‘ from the left-hand side main navigation bar.
- While in ‘Templates’, select ‘Unassigned SmartLists‘
This will open a list of any SmartLists Item that were previously created before the update in December. These SmartLists can be copy and pasted into a chart, and saved as a SmartList.
Step 2: Reassign SmartLists.
- Copy the SmartList item from the ‘Unassigned SmartList‘ tab.
- Open a new SmartND tab, and select ‘Smart Charts‘
- Create a new chart or open a previous chart.
- From S or O, select the section and choose the heading that SmartList item applies to.
- Paste the SmartList items back into the ‘Notes‘ section.
- Highlight the text, and select the ‘+S‘ icon to save that information as a SmartList.
Thank you very much for your patience!